Wednesday 2 May 2012

Temporarily not here

I try not to let ordinary life, unless it is about something close to the theme of the blog, spill over too much here, but I have been rather silent for a while. The reason have been some ongoing health problems that has grew worse lately. Now I have finally found out that I have a version of pneumonia and hopefully anti-biotics will set me right soon. However, the rest of the week I will just rest, keeping computer time to a minimum. The plan is to be back, full of energy and zest, next week.


(Picture source: http://www.thepinupfiles.com/elvgren2.html)

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Rest up and feel better soon!

Tasha said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Mim said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Usch vad tråkigt. Krya på dig!

snippa said...

Sorry to hear you're poorly. Hope you're all better (and blogging again) very soon.

Second Hand Rose said...

Oh no, I really hope you feel better soon. Lot's of chocolate and old black and white movies will help! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

Witchcrafted Life said...

Oh my goodness, you poor dear. Sending countless get well wishes your way!!!

♥ Jessica

Jen said...

I hope you recover quickly!

Isis said...

Thank you! I do feel a lot better now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...